01/05/2016

INSTANATURAL BABY SHAMPOO With Lavender Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil & Fruit Extracts





INSTANATURAL BABY SHAMPOO

This Shampoo smells lovely, really nice to use (doesn’t get extremely soapy like some shampoos do making it harder to wash out your baby’s hair). Leaving the hair very clean and baby soft, the plunger top makes it easy to get it out so only need one hand and also only comes out a bit at a time so you can use the right amount for your Baby’s hair without having to waste any.
I received this in place of of an honest review and I am glad I did, its one of the best shampoos I have tried for baby hair, and I  absolutely love the InstaNatural range! 
( I have reviewed a lot of their products as I am never disappointed with them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)