23/02/2016

LARGE MICROFIBRE PET TOWEL/BLANKET (Modelled By The Handsome Neo)







As Modelled By my Beautiful Boy – 
I chose this towel for the microfibre and the size, its an excellent towel it works really well for drying him as he hate being wet, (he is a right wimp when it is raining! This dog HATES water) so its always on hand as he comes in and sits infront of me looking at the towel and  then at me a number of times until i actually dry him,
 the towel is huge and he is a Large Breed Giant Rottweiler and can dry him almost completely very easily.
the towel is fairly thin which has 2 advantages, 1 being it folds up really small so great for shoving in my bag on walks, and also it dries very quickly when just hung up so don’t have to waste electric or gas trying to get it dried. 
it holds the water exetremely well as well! 

(its also brilliant for drying one of my house-cats when he escapes and comes back wet and wanting to dry himself on my clothes !)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)