28/10/2015

Website/Product Review KIEZEBRINK


This post is about: 
KIEZEBRINK RAW FOOD  I have reptiles as well as 5 cats and 1 dog, I feed my Furbabies RAW meat as their diet which has so many benefits and knowing what goes into commercial pet food both canned and dry I would NO WAY go back to pet food, 

The photo above is a mixture of different meats and whole prey


Picture of what I have ordered


The rats are for just 2 of the snakes i have (have  9 snakes altogether) - 1 rat per snake per week, (6 rats- 6 weeks 10 rats - 10 weeks)
all the rest is raw food for my furbabies including the Day Old Chicks (DOC), this would last approx 3 weeks if the dog also has rabbits, (which living in north Yorkshire i have yet to find a supplier of rabbits cheap and regularly which is a pain) 

The whole lot including the delivery came to £41.11 which is a total bargain compared to what you would pay per rat in a pet shop.

Delivery is £11.95, however it is delivered the next day by FED-EX as long as ordered before 11:30am The food came still frozen with dry ice, ice packs and insulation sheets which is brilliant as no-one likes to order frozen food and have it defrosted when it gets to them.

The food is superb quality, and for the price of the mix's (which is mince) its a lot cheaper than normal mince at the supermarket which is where I was getting their meat from costing £1.81+ per 500 grams. 

So I highly recommend this company for all your raw food needs for all cats, dogs, and reptiles (snakes, lizards etc)

feel free to message me regarding Raw food, however i will be doing a post solely about raw food diet within the next few days :) 

Hope you all have a fab day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)