01/05/2016

BestFire 12 in 1 High Quality Stainless Steel Manicure Pedicure Set



  

AN absolutely beautiful kit, I brought this as I was annoyed at always having to go to someone to get my nails sorted out, i was given the opportunity to review this at a discounted price and I am glad I did, it is all well made and good quality, and the case is pretty cool too. everything has its own place within the case and it secured so you don’t end up with it all over the place while it’s in your bag,
I especially liked the smiley faces that are on the clippers, adds a nice touch to it and makes you smile when you open it and see them. i would definitely recommend this as a gift for yourself or for someone else who loves to keep their nails in top condition.

I received these at a discounted price for my honest review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)