05/02/2016

TECEVO SoPower Plus Solar Battery Charger Power Bank 5000mAh With Dual USB















































Excellent device, was charged when i got it which meant I was able to test it out straight away, it worked brilliant to charge my Sony Xperia z5 and also my innokin evape i had both on charge for 2 hours and there were still life left in the device, its small and compact and the black makes it look very sleep, handy to slip it into a pocket in my bag as it is quite slim so does not take up a lot of room, it comes with 3 different ends (Apple Connector, Micro USB and Mini USB) it can be recharged by Sun, AC/DC mains or usb so a way to charge it for everyone! easy to see LED lights around the power button indicates how much charge is left in it.,

Definitely recommend this to those that find themselves out and about with a flat phone battery and no way to charge - as far as i can tell the solar panel works really well (only had a daylight bulb to test with as the weather has been really grey, dark, wet and miserable.

I received this at a discounted price for my honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)