18/01/2016

Product and company review.CiggyJuice

I normally buy my E-liquid from rainbow vapes, but they weren't doing the 100ml bottles at the time of ordering so I went on a search for a different company, quite awkward when your partner only likes the Ribena E-liquid so i have to base the search on this alone, which is quite tough as they don't always do my favourite which is Fruit Salad,  

This time I found Ciggy Juice the largest bottles they did was 50ml, but i was fast becoming bored so I thought i would go for it. and I must say i was very impressed,
the website is easy to use and ordering the custom mixes was a breeze, they even do an extra shot of flavour for a few extra pence which really does make a difference. 

The parcel arrived very quickly and the contents were packaged extremely well, each bottle was in its own heat sealed bag, which is such a good idea as we all know Royal Mail aren't always careful with parcels.  along with some lovely free samples for me to test and review them :)  The Ribena flavour (or clear bina) is lovely, definitely like the drink (which is always good) and the fruit salad was spot on. I chose 70/30 PG/VG for more flavour and throat hit which is the perfect balance for us with 18mg of nicotine 

 I was given 4 samples to try, Black Jacks, Pink Lemonade, Mango and Passion fruit and White Rose, all 4 flavours were lovely and very flavoursome, and if I was to pick a favourite from the 4 it would definitely be mango and passion fruit! 

I would definitely recommend this company for juices, just a shame they do not do 100ml bottles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)