30/08/2015

WANTED - COMPANIES TO TEST FOR (UK)

Hello! 
Right major long shot, but if you don't ask you don't get :)

I'm looking for any Company/Business that would let me test their products (and hopefully keep if at all possible, but I wont mind sending it back to you)


Any Department,  Baby Child, Pet, Food. Healthcare, Beauty,Tools, Gadgets, Electronics, Fishing, gaming to name a few.


In return I will do and in depth honest review for a product chosen by you for you to use on your website, here on my blog, and any other websites I am allowed to. where I will review everything from small detailing, to price, and whatever else you would like me to include.


Any help to become a tester will be much appreciated 


Love and Light

    x             x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)