30/08/2015

Eleaf Istick20w



Good morning :) 

Thought I Would write a small review on my Eleaf Istick and GS Air Tank as its great!
After getting ripped off by someone in a shop who sold us 2 fakes of a different sort, me and my partner thought we would so some research and stumbled across this little gem!
available in 4 colours (Rose Red (pink) Blue Black and Silver) we got them off Ebay and are 120% the real deal, the price of one of these was half the price compared to the one the dodgy bloke tried selling us (tried to say we had a bargain at £40) and we even saved a few quid compared to the ones he had sold us (biggest regret) 
So we found these Eleaf Istick on a 20w (they also do 30w and 50w) for £24.99, all sealed, all TM with the name etc. so definitely genuine, wow what a difference they make as you can chose how many watts/volts (depending on if you want the flavour or the nicotine).
You can also get silicone covers and wraps to make yours unique to you :)
The battery lasts a couple of days , even if you are constantly puffing away because your addicted to the taste ( I LOVE the sweet Fruit Salad flavour and my partner LOVES the Ribena, so much I have to base my e-liquid search on if they do Ribena or Not :))

We then brought a GS Air tank as that was specially made for the Istick, the tank is glass and  it has a double coil, holds 2.5ml and also has an adjustable air flow so with both the air adjust and the Volts/Watts together you can play around with it to find a setting that is perfect for you. 


 The mouth piece/Drip tip/Mouth tip whichever you call it is also changeable so you don't have to be stuck with the tube, which is like sucking air , We both use plastic whistle tips (flat ended rather than round) as we find we can taste the flavour more as it's not such a wide hole you get more of the vape :)


Using this device my partner and I have not touched a real cigarette for 3 months, we don't crave the nicotine as we use liquid with 12/18mg, but we do crave the flavours!  I have been a medium  smoker for 15 years and my partner as been a very heavy smoker for 17 years, he didn't think he would be able to do it, but he sure did!! 



I would definitely recommend this set up if your trying to quite, its so much cleaner and fresher and for one set up like shown above  is £35, (Eleaf Istick on Ebay at £24.99 and the GS Air Tank was £9.99, replacement coils are £9.95 for 5)   but it is definitely worth it, especially when your using premium liquids!



I will review the liquids in a different post :)

Feel free to add your opinion, or ask me questions :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Comment :)